HOMEWARE EDIT: MINIMAL INTERIOR INSPIRATION

As you may know I finally took the plunge and decided to move out again on my own and I’m absolutely loving it! There’s nothing better than coming in after a long day at work to a cosy home you can actually call your own. Honestly I don’t know why I didn’t move back out sooner! But living on your own does come with a little bit of a downside… I no longer just shop for clothes, it’s now interior pieces too!

Shock, I’ve gone for a minimal black and white theme throughout my flat with kitsch statement pieces that really pop. Ikea has obv been a key player but I’ve also gone cray at UncommonGoods too. I have a seriously cool cinema light on i’s way to me – I’ll be snapping this for you all don’t you worry! In the meantime I’ve pulled together some more top picks from the site in case you’re feeling like you need a little room-revamp!

First up I fell for this beaut Palm Print Pillow (see here), I love having a mix of fabrics and prints on a sofa or bed. There’s something quite homely about this for me. I also loved this cute Miniature Staircase Bookends see here, it reminded me of a New York apartment block with the fire escape down the side. This would look seriously cool on any shelf or table stand. UncommonGoods also have an incredible range of Quirky prints (see here) that would suit any room. My ultimate faves are by James Gulliver Hancock, which captivate each city he creates. If you’re after something a little more unique in your home then definitely check out the home garden furniture range (see here).


With each piece telling a unique story of unique design most items are sustainable and eco-friendly meaning you can shop knowing that your purchase has been carefully made rather than mass-produced. You can even have a peek around the studio tours here, how cool is that?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig