HOW TO: BUY THE PERFECT VALENTINE'S GIFT | WOMEN'S GIFT GUIDE

If like me, you’ve decided to treat yourself this Valentine’s Day then look no further than Debenham’s Gift Guide. Perfect for everything from fresh flowers to makeup sets and even the odd bottle of champagne, you can find everything you need online and in-store at Debenhams.

There’s nothing like a new palette of eyeshadows to play around with and this Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced is no exception! The pigments in the browns are perfect for that dramatic look and blend amazingly. The key to keeping your makeup on all day - primer! I’ve been trying out this new Hangover Primer by Too Faced and it’s incredible, as I have quite sensitive skin when I try something new it usually gives me a few spots but I’ve been using this as both a primer and a moisturiser and I’ve been fine, plus it smells incred! You can see the full Too Faced collection here


I’m all about the exclusive fragrances, they really make you stand out. The Signorina Misteriosa is great if you’re heading out for the night as it lasts ages! Plus it doesn’t look to bad on your dressing table either! 

Share:

1 comment

  1. Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.
    gym attire

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig