HOW TO WEAR: MISSGUIDED PYJAMA SUIT CO-ORD


There’s just something about wearing a co-ord that I just love! Maybe it’s the fact you know the items were made for each other that gives it that extra bit of TLC when it comes to outfit planning.







Heading over to Jamie’s Italian in Manchester to sample their new evening menu (post to follow), Laura from the Fashion Wonderland and myself shot a quick post on our way. Here I’m wearing Black Wide Leg Trousers with matching Black Wrap Sleeveless Jacket, my Multi-coloured Faux Fur Sliders and Contrast Pattern Clutch byRianna Phillips.

You spotted my obsession with pyjama style co-ords yet? Check out how I’ve also styled the Zara Floral Pyjama Shirt Dress and Missguided Mauve Silk Co-ord!
Share:

4 comments

  1. I am obsessed with that clutch bag! great post!!

    www.bethlauren.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great website that is for Learn English - Learn to Change. Thanks for your great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post.... I loved it...

    Would you like to try Hand Printed Cotton Kurtis.. Visit Our Website..

    Our aim to bring you high quality workmanship at an affordable price. We work closely with our artisans creating prints and patterns exclusive to Chidiyaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
     Lemaire camera bag

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig