GETTING FIT AND STAYING FIT - THE STRUGGLE IS REAL




I'm sure we've all been there, eat that little bit too much or not exercised enough - life gets in the way of working out doesn't it? Whether it's freezing cold and dark after work, or the sun's shinning in the morning there's always an excuse to be used for having that extra 'rest day' or prioritising that extra hour in bed in the morning. When realistically the more excuses you make, the further you are from your goals, it's so cliche but the only person you're cheating is yourself. I've been there to, don't get me wrong.

Now I'm not naturally slim, my metabolism is seriously CRAP. I use to dream of eating the same food as my super skinny friends and not put weight on, but sometimes you just can't have everything. Wishing for a healthy you whilst helping yourself to a KitKat isn't going to make any changes either... Trust me I tried that. One day you just won't wake up with a body like Megan Fox, you have to work at it.

No matter how long it takes, or how much you feel like you want to quit, you seriously have to think to yourself 'Is this chocolate bar really worth it.' To keep me on track I decided to get on to the FitBit hype. I'm massively competitive so anything to challenge myself I'm all over. Clocking everything from my calories, workouts, water intake, heart rate, sleep patterns and weight, I honestly can say I'm a FitBit addict and it's been three days! Watching my calorie allowance go down as I fill my body with nutrition is seriously satisfying, whilst my FitBit keeps me up-to-date with my daily progress. Setting yourself little goals to reach each day really does help with the bigger picture and it's so rewarding when you smash your targets. 

Here I'm wearing the Nike Burgundy Cape Jacket, Nike Stone Nike Darwin Trainers and the Nike Printed Logo Leggings.

I'll be keeping you updated on my progress with the FitBit, have you ever tried it out?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig