MY HAPPINESS CAKE THEORY EXPLAINED








I've had this theory for quite some time now and I always use it to explain to my single friends why they're single, and to my friends in a relationship who don't want to be. As a seriously independent twenty-something-year-old, I know from experience on both sides what it's like to be in a love-less relationship out of comfort as well as a more than happy singleton - and when I use the word 'singleton' I mean S.I.N.G.L.E, not 'single but I'm texting multiple males and I often go on dates.' There's always been so much pressure in society to grow up, get married and have kids, which is another reason 9.8 per 1,000 marriages end in divorce and more children than ever come from broken homes. Both men are women have pressure put on them from every angle. Whether that's the Mums asking when they'll get grandchildren, or the lovely Asda Ad that's just appeared on TV. It's drilled into our heads from a young age that you HAVE to grow up, get a job, buy a house, get married, have kids. But what if all this pressure in society pushes us towards something that's not right for us? What if all this pressure makes us think 'well they'll do' and you end up committing to someone that isn't right for you? My happiness cake layer theory explains all this and more, but most importantly how to make sure you're ready to start dating and to find Mr Right.

Stay tuned for my next segment; Happiness Cake Theory Uncovered: The Layers 

Here I'm wearing New Look Stripe Culotte Jumpsuit, Black Adidas NMD's from JD Sports and my Prada Grey Shell Sunglasses. Be sure to check out JD Sports new Women's Trainers collection!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig