HOW TO WEAR THE NATIVE YOUTH GREY CO-ORD







Where to even start with this beaut two-piece, I mean have you ever seen anything so cute! Native Youth have done it again with their new SS17 collection and of course I want everything (as always). Here I've styled the Aya Grey Stripe Kimono Jacket with the matching Aya High Waisted Grey Stripe Trousers. But instead of wearing the kimono all open and loose, I took the mini belt from the trousers and tied this at the waist to create the batwing effect jacket - what do you think?

Adding in my fave new Medium Grey Backpack from Radley and Adidas Cream NMD Primeknits - which by the way are the COMFIEST sneakers I've ever worn, like I want to wear them as slippers 24/7 but I'm also worried about ruining them as I'm far to clumsy for my own liking!

Also have you spotted the new hair yet? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig